RENEW Wisconsin is seeking a Community Outreach Intern for a limited-term employment position. The position will be part-time during the months of March, April, and May, and full-time during the months of June, July, and August. The position will end on or before August 31, 2021.
The Community Outreach Intern will support the MadiSUN Solar Programs. These programs aim to help Madison-area residents, businesses, affordable housing providers, and nonprofit organizations “go solar.” This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience and knowledge in solar electricity and renewable energy, as well as sales and communications.
Primary Responsibilities of Community Outreach Intern:
• Conducting residential solar assessments with homeowners via telephone
• Facilitating prospective homeowners through the solar-buying process
• Updating and managing customer databases
• Participating in outreach and educational events
• Additional administrative tasks as needed
• Strong and effective verbal communication skills
• Outgoing and personable
• Willing to work as part of a team
• Able to work 10 – 20 hrs/week during April-May; and 30 – 40 hrs/week during June-August.
• Available to work 2 – 3 evenings or weekend days per week as part 30 – 40 hr work week.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.