Recyclist is seeing a Technical Project Coordinator to join our Data Solutions Team. The Technical Project Coordinator will work primarily, under the direction of the Product Manager, on configuring, deploying and maintaining a subset of Program Tracker applications, all while maintaining the highest levels of quality control. As such, the ideal candidate is eager to work in a fast-paced team environment. The Technical Project Coordinator will analyze customer data and respond to support requests from customers, as well as taking steps to proactively ensure customer success. The Technical Project Coordinator will also contribute to overall management of team processes, with tasks ranging from administrative support to developing new systems and workflows. Because Recyclist manages numerous applications, the Technical Project Coordinator must demonstrate strong collaboration skills, effective communication and technical ability.
- Lead the coordinated effort of configuring and deploying new installations for our Program Tracker.
- Deploy new features to Program Tracker applications based on customer needs and circumstances.
- Fulfill customer support requests and take steps to proactively ensure customer success.
- Facilitate collaboration between our Product and Engineering Teams to triage issues.
- Communicate project timelines and team member tasks clearly.
- Contribute to the development of new Program Tracker features.
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude in math and logic
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment while paying close attention to detail
- Demonstration of team-working abilities and high moral compass
- Ability and desire to take initiative
- Self-motivator and results driven
- Knowledge of agile project management best practices
- Knowledge of database management systems
- Knowledge of programming languages; coding practices
- Experience in website, web-based application or software product management
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience using Pivotal Tracker, Jira, or other project management software
To apply for this job please visit creatorapp.zohopublic.com.