Gathering Waters Inc.
Come work at Gathering Waters! We’re leaders in land conservation in Wisconsin and work to support over 40 nonprofit land trust organizations all across the state. We are a small yet mighty team doing our part to protect land and water in Wisconsin. We are excited to bring on a new member to our dynamic, fun, and committed team!
This position supports Gathering Waters’ communications and outreach efforts through website management, production of communications materials, and coordination of our annual engagement opportunities, among other responsibilities. This position reports to the Annual Giving & Outreach Manager, works closely with the Associate Director of Development, and will support other members of the team on a regular basis.
- Act as primary point person for support and maintenance of our website.
- Assist with social media development and publication.
- Work with the Annual Giving & Outreach Manager and our contract graphic designer to develop a variety of marketing and outreach materials needed throughout the year.
- Inventory, organize, and order GW’s in-house stock of collateral materials.
- Assist with email communications using Constant Contact.
- Act as the point person for Wisconsin Land Trust Days—a two-month promotion of local land trust events—including marketing materials, website updates, communication with land trusts, budget tracking, analyzing metrics, promotional giveaways, and volunteers.
- Coordinate the annual Wisconsin Land Conservation Leadership Awards including soliciting nominations, communicating with selection committee members, compiling nomination materials, promoting award winners, and coordinating award presentations.
- Provide support for the annual Wisconsin Land Trust Conference.
- Provide technical, communications, and logistical support for other engagement opportunities as needed.
• Development (10%)
- Assist in gift processing procedures.
- Prepare mailing lists and reports from donor database (Little Green Light).
• Other (5%)
- Coordination of volunteers
- Support of other land trust services
- Website design, creation, or maintenance (Drupal and WordPress)
- Graphic design experience using Adobe and Canva design applications
- Enthusiasm for the environment and conservation
- Collaborative team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage a diverse set of tasks
Salary and Benefits
This is a part-time (20-24 hours per week) position with the option to work remotely for the majority of hours but will require some in-person work in our Madison office on occasion. This is an hourly position, depending on experience, paying $21.00 – $23.00, includes paid time off on a pro-rated basis, and short and long-term disability. There are no health care or retirement benefits. Gathering Waters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com