Friends of Pheasant Branch Conservancy
The Friends of Pheasant Branch Conservancy is a non-profit organization in Middleton, WI with a mission to restore, protect and promote the Pheasant Branch Conservancy and watershed for today and tomorrow. This drives our programs and decisions as we advocate for the Conservancy, and do our physical, informational and educational work.We are currently seeking to fill a part-time contractual Education Coordinator position.
Duties of this flexible, work from home, position include
- supporting the business of the Friends’ Education Committee
- managing and coordinating programs and events
- developing marketing materials and coordinating advertisement for events
- naturalist work
- hosting and taping virtual presentations on YouTube/Zoo
- overseeing curriculum development for field trips
- recruiting, training, and managing volunteer educators and naturalists
A computer is provided. An average of 15 hours per week, pay range from $21-$23/hour. Additional hours as a grant administrator may also be available. On the job training is provided.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
A successful candidate is self-motivated and well-organized with a background in environmental education. Skills required include enthusiasm, communication (including writing), technological (including social media), collaboration, and organization.
How to Apply
Please email a resume and letter of introduction to Deb Weitzel, FOPBC Education Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: November 10, 2021.
Tentative start date ~ December 1, 2021 with one month of training with the current Education Coordinator.
To apply for this job please visit pheasantbranch.org.