Dane County Land & Water Resources Department
The Dane County Land & Water Resources Department is accepting applications for a GIS LTE Mapping Technician. The position will utilize GIS and applicable software programs to digitally document and track agricultural conservation practices, nutrient management plans, park facilities, and park users.
- Track practices and facilities in GIS databases according to standard operating procedures;
- Evaluate spatial locations of practices and facilities and digitize information according to standard operating procedures;
- Use scripts to transfer data into applicable data management systems; Enter practice and facility information in data management system;
- Develop protocols to track agricultural conservation, park facility and park user data management;
- Perform GIS data collection and edits, including data collection via GPS and management of ArcCollector projects;
- Track park user data and user statistics;
- Scan documents to save in file management system according to standard operating procedures;
- Create and updates brochures and maps;
- Create and update signage;
- Provide General Administrative Support;
- Assist with web content edits and updates;
- Take engaging digital photos for web;
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.