Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources - Bureau of Air Management
This position is responsible for leading the Quality Assurance team which ensures data QA of statewide criteria pollutant, air toxics which encompasses; hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), ozone pre-cursors, mercury, PFAS and emerging other contaminants. The Air Monitoring Quality Assurance Coordinator is also responsible for developing, reviewing and leading the implementation of Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPPS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) and the Quality Management Plan (QMP) for the air program and air monitoring section. The ability to demonstrate knowledge in creating and implementing various processes for organizing and navigating large amounts of data is critical to success in this position.
Minimally qualified candidates will have
- Experience leading teams
- Experience performing quality assurance checks on data with a strict deadline
- Experience assembling, maintaining and processing raw data sets
Well-qualified candidates will have
- Experience drafting standard operating procedures, quality assurance project plans or similar
- Experience collaborating cross-programs/agencies/multiple groups
- Experience or training interpreting and applying state or federal statutes/rules related to air quality, which could include the Clean Air Act
- Experience in creating processes for organizing and navigating large amounts of data
To apply for this job please visit wj.wi.gov.