UW–Madison Division of Extension Natural Resource Institute
The position involves tasks related to supporting the administrative team at Extension’s Natural Resource Institute and the outreach programs they support across the state. Duties will range from routine administrative tasks to interacting directly with outreach program managers.
Pay: $12-16/hr; 10-20 hours per week. Anticipated start date: as soon as possible
- Copy and prepare materials for outreach programs, special events, and mailings
- Perform data entry in Excel or Google Sheets
- Review volunteer and partner activity records through an online reporting system
- Assist with program registrations
- Maintain an inventory of outreach materials and office supplies
- Assist with internal mail/delivery services
Organization: The Natural Resources Institute is one of two institutes in Extension’s Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources. From water and forestry programming to conservation training and environmental education, our outreach specialists, educators, researchers, affiliates and support teams navigate complex issues, facilitate challenging conversations and help prepare and guide community leaders.
To apply for this job please visit studentjobs.hr.wisc.edu.