Work outside in a healthy environment! Join the lively crew at our organic vegetable farm located 30 minutes south of Madison. We have several openings for people available to work from August through mid-October or mid-November. Starting dates in August are flexible, as our current employees are scheduled to leave at different times. In addition, we have one short-term opening for the month of August.
Seasonal Farmhands (Several Full Time/Part Time Positions)
- Positions run from August through mid-October or mid-November.
- Full-time hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (or 6:00 pm).
- We can accommodate one person on a PT schedule of four days per week, during Monday-Friday. The hours are the same as FT positions.
- Tasks include weeding, harvesting, washing and packing produce.
- Prior farming experience is valuable but not necessary.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Competitive wage (~ $14/hour depending on experience), possible year-end bonus, plus lots of organic veggies to take home. Friendly work environment.
- We do not provide housing.
Short-term farmhand (one full time position)
- Same description, schedule and hours as above, but just for the month of August.
To apply for this job please visit www.tipiproduce.com.