Nuance Investments, LLC
Nuance Investments, LLC is currently seeking an Associate Environmental Analyst who will be responsible for conducting extensive research and performing detailed analysis. The position will encompass broad based environmental research, including areas such as renewable energy, the future of electricity, the future of water, electric vehicles, waste systems, the future of recycling, food source sustainability, among many other interesting topics.
Nuance Investments is a classic value investment firm headquartered in Kansas City, MO. Nuance is an $8 billion investment firm formed on the belief that the ability to outperform the broad stock market is predicated on a consistent and disciplined value investing approach. The firm offers three value products: Nuance Concentrated Value, Nuance Mid Cap Value and Nuance Concentrated Value Long-Short Strategy.
The Nuance Investment team’s sole focus is generating investment returns for clients by diligently reviewing one company at a time on its own investment merits. Through the years our culture has resulted in a team and family-oriented environment that has led to excellent retention. Nuance has been managing portfolios for individuals and institutions using the same classic value investment philosophy since first registering as an investment advisor in 2008.
- Researching major trends impacting sustainability and the environment
- Studying disruptive technology and major advancements impacting our way of life
- Assisting the Investment Team in identifying a link between environmental research and Nuance’s investments in public companies where applicable
- Presenting research reports to the Investment Team to assist in investment decision making
- Conducting other projects as assigned by the Investment Team
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred
- Degree in environmental science or other natural science (with additional degree in economics or finance preferred)
- Internship/experience preferred
- Intellectual curiosity and personal interest in a wide range of environmental topics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn, take initiative and add value
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain the necessary attention to detail
- Highly organized, strong analytical skills, deadline oriented
- Strong PC proficiency on various products including MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel and MS Outlook
We welcome your interest in being a part of the Nuance team. We offer our associates an innovative and challenging place to work with camaraderie and teamwork. We are a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial culture that respects people and values talent, experience, and ambition.
If interested, please email your resume to: HR@nuanceinvestments.com
If interested in learning more about us, please visit our website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com