IPM Institute of North America
Support the IPM Institute of North America and its subsidiaries:
- Sustainable Food Group (SFG), projects including supply chain program development, operation, verification and support in order to improve human health, the environment and economics through greater adoption of IPM and other sustainable agricultural practices. Report to project manager.
- Green Shield Certified (GSC), updating resource center, website updates, distribution of certificates, support in development
- Midwest Grows Green (MGG), coordinating/supporting webinars, distribution of resources, website updates
- Partnership for Ag Resource Management (PARM), distribution of resource materials, coordinating/supporting webinars, supporting lead, website updates
- Support Director and CFO on tasks
- Support work with food companies to research, develop and implement sustainability initiatives.
- Support communication with project partners including call scheduling, agenda development and capturing call minutes and action items on conference calls.
- Support website, social media, communication and outreach.
- Acquire and apply necessary content expertise through training, professional development and secondary research.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent our organization and work to partners, potential partners, agencies, organizations and the general public.
- Maintain productive relationships with team, collaborators, clients and funders.
- Maintain a working knowledge of challenges, opportunities and trends in agriculture.
Hours: 0.50 FTE to 1.0 FTE
Wage: $13.00 – $14.00 / per hour
Experience: AS-BA/BS in Ag related field, knowledge of WordPress and website development, competency in MS Suites, must possess strong Critical Thinking abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org