Consulting Solutions Inc.
Consulting Solutions Inc. is a growing nationwide environmental / property condition / energy / water audit firm seeking qualified candidates for a temporary Code Compliance Researcher. This position could become a permanent part time position.
The candidate will perform routine inquiries to local agencies pertaining to the business of multifamily environmental and property condition assessments:
- Contact local and state governmental entities for information about properties (Fire Dept, Health Dept, Zoning, Building Code, etc)
- Maintain detailed status of progress
- Manage and edit document templates and forms
The desired candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge base and / credentials:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are more important than a particular course of study.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with internal staff and external agencies
- Proficiency with Office 365, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access, and proficiency with Adobe Professional. Must have ability to format detailed reports use basic formulas within Excel and work with Adobe forms
- Self-directed, ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Job Type: Temporary hourly position – 1099 Employee (subcontractor)
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com