Consulting Solutions Inc.
Consulting Solutions Inc. is a growing nationwide environmental / property condition / energy / water audit firm seeking qualified candidates for the position of entry level Production Analyst. The desired candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge base and / credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are more important than a particular course of study.
- Detail oriented, inquisitive, interested in developing solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with internal staff and external customers and vendors
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks or projects at once, with high sense of urgency
- Flexible, able to cope with and adapt to daily change
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Proficiency with Office 365, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access, and proficiency with Adobe Professional. Must have ability to format detailed reports use basic formulas within Excel and work with Adobe forms
- Self-disciplined and organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Self-directed, ability to work independently
- Ability to audit project status for team using checklists and process templates
- Sufficient maturity for work at home job in the future
The candidate will perform a range of duties pertaining to the business of multifamily environmental, energy / water, and property condition assessments:
- Support production of standardized reports utilizing information from various sources, including field inspection data.
- Develop working knowledge of building components
- Support production of energy and water audit reports
- Support production of environmental assessments using field data, environmental databases, historical research and other information necessary to create initial draft environmental reports.
- Contact local and state governmental entities for information about properties and perform research to support environmental assessments, maintain detailed status of progress
- Develop proficiency with research into relevant governmental regulations collected in AllRegs database
- Interact with team members to address issues, resolve client questions and revise reports as needed
- Take on responsibility or participate in special projects or administrative tasks, including improving or developing project templates for new projects, using Adobe, Access, Google Maps, vendor software and internal documents
- Manage and edit document templates and forms
- Understand basic recognized environmental concepts related to hazardous waste sites, underground storage tanks and impact of prior use
- Develop understanding of building components and energy / water conservation concepts
- Begin training toward Senior Analyst position
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org