If you are a graduate of the Nelson Institute, we encourage you to keep in touch with us, with other alumni, and with the university. You'll find many ways to stay connected:
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join our LinkedIn group for students, alumni, faculty, staff and friends of the Nelson Institute
- Read In Common, our semi-annual magazine for alumni and friends of the institute
- Find or share jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities on our environmental jobs board
- Check our online announcements of alumni gatherings
And don't forget the Wisconsin Alumni Association. The WAA offers an impressive range of services, including a free online directory that can help you locate other UW-Madison graduates. Click on the directory's "Update Profile" link to revise your own listing. The Nelson Institute uses the WAA's mailing lists, so keeping your profile current helps ensure that you receive In Common and other information from us.