Sorry, pre-registration is now closed.
Walk-In registration will be available.
Cash or check only.
If you have already registered, your conference registration includes:
- Access to all conference sessions, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Entrance to the exhibit hall, where you can network with other attendees and speakers; visit with business and organizational representatives at booths; view the Reid Bryson Scholarship competition student posters; and see finalists' projects of the Wisconsin Energy and Sustainability Challenge
- Lunch (not included in the 'Student without lunch' option)
- Refreshment breaks, including a continental breakfast located in the exhibit hall from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m.
Individual Sponsorship Opportunity
At the end of the registration process, you have the opportunity to become a sponsor of the Earth Day Conference. By providing support in addition to your registration fee, you will help boost the legacy of Gaylord Nelson and the Nelson Institute in advancing environmental education and public service. If you add a donation, we will list your name as an individual sponsor on the conference website and list you among other generous donors in our magazine, In Common. You can also choose to give now to become an individual Earth Day sponsor, or use this form to mail in your donation. If you choose to make a donation by mail, please include two checks - one for your registration fee and one for your gift amount.
- Visa or MasterCard are accepted forms of payment.
- Or, make checks payable to University of Wisconsin-Madison and mail to:
Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
Attn: Earth Day Conference
40 Science Hall
550 N Park St
Madison, WI 53706
- You must complete the registration process online for all methods of payment.
Registrants who do not participate or who cancel after April 15, 2014 will forfeit their registration fees. Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
If you need an accommodation to attend this event, please email Alison Coulson or call 608-263-9289. All accommodation requests should be made no less than two weeks before he event. We will attempt to fulfill requests made after this date, but cannot guarantee they will be met.