Community Environmental Forum Archives
Below are links to each semester's archived resources including schedule, Power Point presentations and audio recordings from the forum.
- Fall 2013: The Sustainability of Irrigation in Wisconsin
- Spring 2013: Beyond the Landfill: What Will We Do with Our Garbage?
- Fall 2012: Fracking: The Wisconsin Connection
- Fall 2011: Protecting Wisconsin's Land and Water: Lessons from the Front Lines
- Spring 2011: Addressing Food Sustainability in Communities
- Fall 2010: Green Jobs for Wisconsin's Economy
- Spring 2010: Exploring the Challenges of the Yahara Lakes
- Fall 2009: Economic and Social Dimensions of Climate Change Impacts
- Spring 2009: Issues of the Yahara Lakes
- Fall 2008: Environmental Health
- Spring 2008: Transportation Options and the Environment
- Fall 2007: Working Toward Regional Sustainable Development
- Spring 2007: The Future of Electric Generation in Wisconsin
- Fall 2006: Challenges Facing Our Water Resources