Summer and Fall Internship Opportunity with MillerCoors! We are seeking an intern for the summer, as well as the fall semester, for MillerCoors Corporate Social Responsibility team. The role will involve various departmental research and strategic planning assignments to assist the Vice President Corporate Social Responsibility. The role will include regular and frequent communication with other members of the Corporate Responsibility and Ethics Organization, including Alcohol Responsibility, Sustainable Development and Community Relations; research and writing on issues of substantive importance in Sustainable Development and Alcohol Responsibility; interaction and education of consumers on drunk driving prevention and recycling of used beverage containers; organization and coordination of internal meetings; and participation in meetings with external organizations.Preferred QualificationsKnowledge and Experience:
- Excellent academic credentials. Ideal candidate will be a student currently enrolled in Bachelor's Degree or Graduate School program that focuses on Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development, Supply Chain Management, Public Policy, or closely related field.
- Experience in and knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility, including Alcohol Responsibility and Sustainable Development.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to compile and prepare PowerPoint slides and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (no relocation provided).
- Ability to travel and flexible work schedule, including occasional evening and weekend events.
- Prior experience in event management and set-up a plus.
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills required.
- Prior experience in a corporate business environment, whether as an intern or as an employee is a plus.
Additional Application Considerations:
All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening test.MillerCoors will not accept or review hand-delivered, emailed, mailed, or faxed resumes/applications.
No relocation for this position will be paid.
Please apply online for this position at the careers section of http://www.millercoors.com.
MillerCoors LLC is an equal-opportunity employer, tapping into the power of diversity
Deadline: Sunday, July 22, 2012
Areas of Expertise
Receive weekly email updates of the recent environmental job listings.